History of Circle of Love Foundation
Circle of Love Foundation is a non-profit non-denominational evangelical Christian 501(c)(3) organization that seeks to build the kingdom of God by reaching out in the love of Christ to those who are in need. Offering free medical clinics in impoverished areas is the primary vehicle for ministry. At a free medical clinic, an individual has the opportunity to hear the Gospel, receive quality medical care and prayer, prescription medications, reading glasses, and a Bible in his/her language. Circle of Love seeks to bring about lasting changes through other programs such as church planting and building churches, orphanages, children's ministry, discipleship, micro-development, and support for partner pastors and missionaries. We have been active in South Africa, Thailand, Viet Nam, Botswana, Kenya, Guatemala, Uganda, Sudan, Cambodia, and Sri Lanka. Circle of Love Foundation was founded in 1996.
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in 3 persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved into the resurrection of eternal life and the lost into the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church.
- We believe the ministry of evangelism is the responsibility of both the Church and each Christian
Circle of Love values all our visitors who interact with our website. Therefore, we would like to inform you of our privacy policies.
- Names and addresses submitted through online forms are added to our database and will receive newsletters and notification of Circle of Love events and ministries. However, we will never trap e-mail addresses from unsuspecting browsers.
- You can request to be removed from our e-mail or mailing list at any time by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or writing or calling us at:
Circle of Love Foundation
4804 Innsbruck Dr
Rockford, IL. 61114
- We will never sell or rent any lists or personal information on any of our visitors or donors. You may contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (815) 282-9243 if you do not want your information shared outside the organization. We do not share information anyway except as required by law.
- We will never store credit card numbers on our server.
- We will always maintain a relationship with a secure server for all sensitive transactions.